Sleep in authentic serbian village house, taste delicious homemade Serbian food, learn how serbian rakija is made, listen to the silence around beautiful lake, walk around non-touched nature where rare griffon vulture and endangered species are flying free, see wooden village of famous Serbian film director Emir Kusturica, enjoy 4 hours boat ride and explore interior of caves longer than 1 km - optional
Word of advice: at one point of our boat ride, we will stop and head for a viewpoint at the top of a mountain, which will take about 30-45 minutes of climbing. Please bring appropriate shoes, water & sunscreen during hot months, maybe put in some hat. Also, "Ledena pecina" (or Ice cave) is called that way for a reason, so make sure you take something with long sleeves as well :)
Regular tour: 149€
Private tour: 350€
Pick up from your accommodation.
- Guided tour with professional tour guide.
- Visiting: Zlatibor mountain, Zlatar, special protected nature reserve, feeding for griffons, Uvac river canyon valley, ethno village - Drvengrad where famous director Emir Kusturica filmed “Life is a miracle”.
- Accommodation in traditional village house.
- 2 meals: komplet lepinja - specialty of Western Serbia; traditional Serbian breakfast with freshly made milk cheese.
- Drop off in Belgrade or stay in Užice where you can take connections to Bosnia & Herzegovina, Croatia, Montenegro, Albania.
- Free rakija and gifts for all our guests.
We will pick you up from your accommodation. We'll work out the details once you call us or send us an email.
Phone: +381 66 509 17 93
Do I need to book this tour?
Yes, this tour requires booking.
How long does the tour last?
This is a two-day tour, we come back to Belgrade in the evening of the second night.
What is considered private tour?
Tour is considered private if you don't want any other people outside of your group joining the tour, or if the tour is done for up to 2 persons.